We support the Hospitality Industry by offer the experience booking Bali Villas and Bali accommodation with a smile. The flexibility is required as the Coronavirus impact on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to Covid-19, the below terms and conditions apply:
We suggest to all guest to book your travel insurance that cover for Covid-19 impact. And should you wish to cancel your booking, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below in the event your trip is disrupted.
GENERAL POLICY :
For existing booking made before 1st of June 2021
The existing cancellation policies apply. If the booking arrival date is equivalent or more than thirty (30) days, We give the flexibility to postpone the booking and convert it into credit voucher:
• Up to eighteen (18) months from initial arrival date if booking confirmed with fully paid
• Up to twelve (12) months from date of cancellation if booking confirmed only with deposit. Balance Payment can be done upon arrival.
If the booking arrival date is less than thirty (30) days, the cancellation policy will based on the promotion rate booked by guest.
For new bookings from 1st of July 2021 onwards:
• Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR cash refund 80% from the total invoice.
• Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
• For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
Booking Refund or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
• Your country of residence issue a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked;
• Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available;
• There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations
Terms and Conditions:
• Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
• Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
• Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
• The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates.
• Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas.
• Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
PROMO RATE & LONG STAY BOOKING POLICY :
For bookings made since 1st May 2020 for any special promotion rate or long stay booking (weekly & monthly), the cancelation will follows the Term & Condition of each promotion. Please make sure you aware and read carefully before make any booking.